You can support the work of Kidney Society Auckland by making a tax-deductible corporate donation. All donations from companies are receipted and, within current tax laws, are eligible for tax deduction. Large donations and ongoing sponsorship are appropriately acknowledged in consultation with the donor.
Tax effective giving: for a summary of the tax rules applying to giving and the charitable sector, click here.
Gifts can be dedicated to a particular purpose such as :
- Funding support for one or more families a year – at just $300 per family a very special gift
- Contributing towards a salary – the most rewarding gift as it makes the most meaningful contribution to supporting people with kidney failure.
- Our community dialysis house – we’re currently establishing a third house and expect to need a fourth in the next few years.
- Production and distribution of our magazine
- Those all important overheads – without which running our service is simply not possible
Philanthropic Trust Donations
Grants from Trusts are the mainstay of the Society’s income.
Supporting the work of the Kidney Society Auckland by making a grant ensures that your gift is used directly to support people with kidney failure, now or in the future. Grants can be made for a specific project, to support a salary, or towards future proofing our services. Please contact the Society to discuss this.
Corporate Sponsorship and Support
There are many opportunities for companies to support the Society. This can be anything from the donation of product, goods or services, surplus stock, samples, end of line items, leftover promotional items, hosting a donations box, a cash donation or a gift of time through staff participation in fundraising and other activities. For other ways to “get involved”, click here.
If you are interested in sponsorship options, please contact us so that we can find a mutually attractive way to start a sponsorship relationship.