You are not alone! Join Jenny and Arana and the close to 3,000 people in the Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Tairawhiti or Hawkes Bay regions who are already registered with the Kidney Society for free services including our Kidney Society magazine.
People outside our region are also very welcome to contact us for free information or advice, or to subscribe to our magazine. The Kidney Society News costs $25 per year for six issues.
However, there are other kidney societies throughout New Zealand, and we encourage you to make contact with the society in your own area. You can find them on the Kidney Health NZ Website.
Joining Kidney Society Auckland is easy!
- Phone the Society at 09 278 1321 or freephone 0800 235 711
- Visit us at our centre at 5 Swaffield Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Pick up a leaflet at your dialysis unit, fill in your details and put it in the mail
- email us
- Write to us, P O Box 97026, Manukau City, Auckland 2241
- Ask your social worker or nurse to pass your name on to us, and we will contact you.
It is nice to know who you will be talking to at the Kidney Society. Click here to meet our staff!